Prepress Technician /
Park Press Printers - Saugus, MA
- Design and impose layouts to be printed on offset, digital and large-format presses.
- Manage multiple accounts while working closely with each client to deliver a quality product, from concept to completion, in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Build and manage a print-on-demand website containing a storefront, customer portals and custom templates.
- Produce final versions of projects via digital press as well as production finishing like bindery, die-cutting and folding.
- Set up and maintain multiple small business websites. Normal services performed are website creation, updating, domain transfers, MySQL databases and working with content management systems (CMS).
- Collaborate with vendors and solidify company-to-company relationships.
Indulgent Beauty Designs
- Was part of a team that built and maintained websites and social media structures for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Designed concepts and imagery dealing with corporate identity and marketing by the execution and presentation of blogs, email blasts, logos, displays, handouts, signage and online advertisements with a large emphasis on social media and networking.
- Attended and showcased our services in trade shows and networking meet ups.
- Mission: To use my acquired skills and knowledge of industry standard software, design techniques and coding to create functional and effective graphic solutions, while striving to move my ideas forward and stay ahead of the curve.
- Responsibilities include vector logo creation, optimizing designs for press, page layouts, website design and website maintenance .
Costco, Danvers, MA
- Performed warehouse duties such as working the cash register, inventory management, membership sign-up, sales, manual labor and customer service.